Rilakkuma Lightroom: Roar............(By Authur)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Roar............(By Authur)

It is the first time I go to car expo, it’s really cool, full of cars in my eyesight. Colourful, cool, awesome, plenty, this what I feel.  But it is a bit costy, for 20 AUD.


There are over 20 brands here, like Honda, Toyota, Ferrari, Porshe, Subaru, Audi, Holden, Benz, Ford, Nissan……………….Even though I do not own a car, but I get excited.
Fairlady!! My favourite!
White A4 is elegant
Benz.... no comment, it's not I can afford
There one proplem this time, my prime lens is 30mm, for APS-C CMOS, it is plus 1.5 times, as a result sometimes it is not wide enough, especially in there, cars are close together. I have to switch to kit lens, but of course, image quality are not compared.
The colour from kit lens seems plain
It's time for me to consider new lens members...hahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment