Rilakkuma Lightroom: Start again (By Calvin)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Start again (By Calvin)


At Lunar Park
There was a while I didn’t touch my camera, about 2-3 months. Once I arrived in Australia, I instantly regret selling my DSLR before I came to Australia. Instead, I traded the DSLR for a Prosumer Camera. Although it has the benefits of being light weighted and convenience, some effect cannot be done with a prosumer.
However, during the first trip for taking photos, I was surprised that I forget how to find a better angle! Maybe it is because I didn’t touch my camera for a while. But at that moment, I found a new passion on photography! Why not I learn how to take photos again with this prosumer? It would be a total new experience to me to use a prosumer. A good photographer should not be limited by the equipment he had. And that’s what I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment