Rilakkuma Lightroom: Surprise (By Arthur)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Surprise (By Arthur)

Australia feels like a united nation to me with people form everywhere from our World, also the culture also feel like fusion. There is no wonder that the building structure here is a bit different compared to other foreign countries.
Blue Sky with blue pond

In here, Sydney, Brisbane, it’s easy to find beautiful things to shoot. The most challenges is the transport, it’s not so convenient if you do not have a car.

But one point is that, in Australia, the scene is beautiful, there are surprises everywhere. Not long ago I have just upgraded to DSLR, and now I am practicing to use prime lens.
Just a snap on a green leaf




I am beautiful? Am I?
Compared to zoom lens, it is winning in both sharpness and colour, but of zoom we have to give up the zoom function.








But I found that DSLR is more difficult to control than a prosumer DC, maybe out of expectation, there are more things to consider.
But now it's using CMOS, a overall ten times better in noise control than a CCD

No comments:

Post a Comment