Rilakkuma Lightroom: Beginning - Europe (by Arthur)

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Beginning - Europe (by Arthur)

Europe is really a good place for learner, not because it is special, but it has clean sky and much open space between buildings, especially historical ones. It’s easy to make more practices without so many considerations
Thousands of historical buildings are found in Europe
Good weather make it easier to take colourful pictures


        Under clean navy sky, light is sufficient, it is easier to take sharp photos with less noise and richer colour. As my first trip with a manual DC, it gives me feeling of success
     
With a blue sky, everything is amazing!!

        To me, I got my first experience on the magic of photography, maybe I was “infected” by my Dad, who has started his hobbies for 30 years. When I was small, I couldn’t understand his motives, but now I did. I also found that photography also a hobby that will burn your money, besides from technique and skills upgrade, we are always demanding a lens or body upgrade. It is just a start of my endless investment.


No comments:

Post a Comment