Rilakkuma Lightroom: A Trip To Cheung Chau (By Annie)

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Trip To Cheung Chau (By Annie)

Last year, I went for a day trip to Cheung Chau which is one of the most popular outlying islands in Hong Kong. I think it is a pretty good place to take photos there as the views are so beautiful and so impressive.



I think Cheung Chau is a nice and quiet place with clean air and beautiful views where people can relax themselves and ease their stress there. ~^w^~

I saw there are so many fishing boats that it is not easy to see in the city. Therefore I seized this opportunity to take photos here~^^~


People were having fun here. You can see they are riding on bicycle with smile ~HaHa~

I feel so unforgettable and interesting in this trip and I hope you can have a chance to visit Cheung Chau.  ~ ^w^ ~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment