Rilakkuma Lightroom: The start (by Arthur)

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The start (by Arthur)

At the beginning of the blog, I would like to have some review on my past, or simply say, how do I get start? All things start from my beloved Hong Kong, starting from simple snap.
Snap do not need anything special, ordinary is the best.
They can be my valuable memories in the future

It’s not an easy start especially when there is too much technical stuff to handle at the beginning, but if we are willing to consider and think more, it is an interesting hobby. 
Photography is magic to me, making simple object and view become special


They make me feel success, at least better than just setting automatic. I know, there is still many things to learn, how to control aperture, shutter speed and also light has been a difficult topic, even now, it's not easy. 

One of my recent favourite photos

After getting involved, I found that not only DSLR can take good photos, the elements you need is your heart and also willingness to learn. Maybe now there are thousands things I need to improve, but at least I have given my first step.

My recent move is the upgrade to DSLR and more photos from it will be released. It seems to be more challenging to me than a prosumer DC.









No comments:

Post a Comment