Rilakkuma Lightroom: Photography - Just loving it! (By Calvin)

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Photography - Just loving it! (By Calvin)


Hong Kong Flower Show 2007, it was an important event for my photographic history as this event built my interest on taking photos. After this event, I started to research the information and skills of photography.

Since then, I joined the school photographic team and actively participate in the school events. The power of photography was fascinating and I found great fulfillment in taking a good photo and share with my friends.


One the miracle of photo is that it can freeze the time. Photography helps me to remember the important time in my life and this point I think is the most important. I think I will never stop taking photos, I really love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment