Rilakkuma Lightroom: Snow white!? (By Arthur)

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow white!? (By Arthur)

Different from navy sky, snow is more valuable, no because it is more beautiful than sky, but due to its scarcity, that is not all countries are having snow. For me, I have to spend a lot and wait for a vocation. But blue sky is having a perfect match with whit snow.
White plus blue, so perfect!

Hokkaido is a good place if you want to see snow. The snow is clean, the air quality is good, and it is safe. It’s not surprising that you see “grey snow” in China or Korea, maybe no one care.
What we need to care is the cold weather, besides taking good care of ourselves, electronic devices also face great challenges. Either the battery run out quickly or they are easy to malfunction when it is very cold.
Ice craving festival, taken under ISO 400, but there is no choices

I am facing great challenges as my camera at that time are not equipping stabilizer, and my hand shake especially when they are cold. So I have to bear high noise or otherwise I have to give up, that’s why I did not take many photos in this trip.
My favourite one from this trip

No comments:

Post a Comment