Rilakkuma Lightroom: A little big step with my camera (By Calvin)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A little big step with my camera (By Calvin)

Trip START!

Crystal clear blue sky! Maybe not impressive to
Australian, but is enough to impress me. 
Japan is always placed on the top of travel list, so I choose Japan as my first foreign trip! As the capital of Japan, Tokyo is an amazing city. Although the city is highly developed and concrete buildings are everywhere, the air is still clean! For a person who comes from a city that blue sky is kind of luxury. I was so fascinating about the blue sky and high air quality of Tokyo.
One thing I had learnt from this trip was, when going for a trip, it is better to go by private tour instead of group tour. Because there may be some places that you are not interested. The best way is to organize everything by myself. It seems a lot of works and research, but I think it is worth for unforgettable trip.


Japan Sea Life Park

This stop was the Tokyo Sea Life Park. Actually the park was not very impressive when compared to the aquarium in Hong Kong Ocean Park and this was the setback I mentioned above about group tour. But no worries, I could still try to enjoy it. =P
A interesting fish in the aquarium! It looks like a humane face.
The tour guide told me one interesting thing. He said the only place for Japanese kids to see a living fish is aquarium. They usually see processed and packed fish in supermarkets. They are so exciting to see a real fish instead of “swimming sashimi”. Haha! I bet it was totally a joke!




No comments:

Post a Comment